Friday, August 20, 2010

Oh, The Ironing.

I don't think I can take any more. I'm all ironed out. Any and all future crafts will have to be wrinkly and grubby, because I simply can't do it anymore. I'm sorry. Who knew there were so many heat-applied  items and steps in crafts?!  WHO? I wanna know so I can hunt them down and poke out thier eyes. Preferably with a hot iron! (insert slightly psycotic, yet cautiously joking laugh here..)
On a happier note, I'm getting closer and closer to actually being ready for this thing!
The referred to "thing" being this:
I posted it before, and I'll probably post it again, because it's my FIRST!

And I have come up with an item of awesomeness during my craft-a-thons these past weeks.
Behold.

It's a beach, In ring form!!  By the way, if you are not nearly as excited as I about this- you can just shut it, because it was so much harder to make than you'd think, and I never gave up. So HA!
So I'm hoping to make many more of these, unfortunately I am not quite a "pro" at it yet, so they will probably be few and far between unless they are really popular, because the investment per piece grows pretty fast when you keep ruining the pieces!
I've also been making lotsa other stuff, but it's all on the PookaLakaChicka facebook page.
(this is too, but I am SO excited, I had to do a repost!)
Alrighty die-ty. I should go sew these dismembered purse corpses together....
Or maybe get a drink...
We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I love that ring! I'm so curious as to how you made it. It does look like it would be tricky to do.

    ReplyDelete