Okay, okay, I have decided that since you are all waiting patiently by your computer screens for me to post another wisdom-filled blog, I will oblige you. However, it's going to be short, because I officially have less than two weeks to get my act together, and if you know me, you know it's taken me approxamately 28 years to get this far, so 2 weeks is nothin.
1. I miss Melissa. I have a picture of her in a drunken (1/2 a glass of wine) stupor, and I think I will post it in my craft room so that I can see it and think of her.
2. Brin reminded me that football started last night, well, the preseason anyway, and now I am all excited about the normal season because it looks like (thanks to McNabb) we're going to be a decent team.
3. When I woke up this morning and sat outside with the doggies, it was like 70 degrees. I CANNOT WAIT for fall.
4. I am all out of wisdom but feel that 3 points aren't enough to sustain you greedy readers out there.
5. Again, I have nothing, but 5 seems to be a good stopping number.