Friday, July 2, 2010

Okay. Overwhelmed.

Well, well, well. Poke me in the eyes with a fork, I have been looking at blogs and sites all day and have come to realize that I haven't even scratched the surface of the crafty world I supposedly live in.
Also, I have realized that my craft room is a wreck. Unrelated, but, in my world, very important information. 
I have read that within your blog you need to post lots and lots of awesome pictures, and I can honestly say that no matter how great the lighting- a pic of that room would send you all (oh wait, there's still no one following me...) running to dunk your head in a toilet. Well, it would make me reach for that fork again, so even though I'm currently sharing it with no one, it's still one too many people to subject it to.  So note to self- make sure to post a pic of the soon-to-be-clean room as soon as it's actually clean.
Will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment