Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Just Call Me Captain Bringdown

I am so proud of myself, I was able to actually accomplish something today!  I posted the tute, and in the process made 4 new bags, in addition to finishing off Melissa's shirt (which was my first serger project). 
And even though it's far from perfect, I'm just happy to have figured out enough about the serger to use it for more than looking good on my table!
Granted I still have about, ah, 15 projects that are in stages of completion, but at least I"m making progress, right? Right.
So as I sit here patting myself on the back (very uncomfortable, I don't recommend it) I am looking at yet another project.  I have a whopping 1 day left to get anything done, and I also have a Dr. appt and have to pack, so we'll see.
Oh poo. How did I digress from being so full of myself I'm almost popping to thinking about everything I'm not going to finish.
*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Nice work and congratulations for moving ahead with the serger. I have a sewing machine waiting for me too. Thanks for following on my blog. I"m following now here too. Blessings on your day.
    Coleen in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete