Thursday, February 28, 2013

Rainbow Head

Yesterday I went in to get my hair cut.  It's been a while since I've done much of anything to it and I figured I needed to find someone to trust here, so the best way is to just dive right in, Right? 
I ended up with a tri-color look that I would give a 7 or 8, and no discernable cut, all while spening about 3 times as much as I had planned. But the great thing to come out of it was the feeling of having someone else to blame if my hair looks bad.  I know that sounds pretty stupid, and maybe it is, but when I have to cut and/or color my hair myself I really stress out. Aside from the lack of formal training I've had in the field of cosmetology, there are the obvious drawbacks of not seeing your whole head and only two arms.  Add those to my inability to make a decision and it's just a bad idea to DIY.
So even though I"m not completely thrilled by my cut (that I was charged for but can't tell happened) or myt color, it's okay.  It wasn't my fault, and besides- it'll grow out.

No comments:

Post a Comment